Nameless! Pathetic Benign Nameless! Pathetic Benign

Brilliant

As soon as I laid my eyes on the first frame of this wonderfully re-done version of this song, my heart skipped a beat.

Being a die hard Slipknot fan myself, I couldn't wait to see what was in store after the play button was clicked. I was not disappointed.

Hilarious relations to the lyrics and slight contortions to the audio provided a very enjoyable experience. Although there were a few sudden jumps from the verses to the choruses and so forth, it wasn't nearly enough to distract from the brilliance of this piece.

Bravo.

peruketz responds:

The part of music that jumps was horrible I know. Haha! But I did pieces of animation before and I wanted to integrate it without wasting. Because for more simple as it seems it has much work.

The result was far from what I wanted. But I posted in hopes someone like you to enjoy. ")

Very thanks!

A Stupid Animation 3 A Stupid Animation 3

A Masterpiece

This is a flash movie of the year nominee for sure. I must credit you for the sheer genius in each and every frame of this modern art. If Newgrounds do not at least front page this, then I don't know if I have faith in them anymore. Fantastic work.

ThePivotsXXD responds:

Thank you, I might make a 4th...lol You should see some of my new stuff, the lip syncing is much better and theres more movement :D